WomEngineers Day is a biennial event is hosted by the Tickle College of Engineering with special thanks to the TCE Board of Advisors. Check out some of the highlights of past conferences.
What is WomEngineers Day?
- »Go beyond the classroom by hearing about professional and personal topics related to career and life choices.
- »Listen from a diverse group of speakers from different career positions, educational backgrounds, and career paths.
- »Network with other students, leaders in industry, and professors from all over the United States.
Who is the conference for?
- »Any UT student looking to expand their understanding of a career.
- »While the conference is called WomEngineers Day, we welcome and encourage men to attend! The topics that will be covered affect all engineers, no matter your gender.